- To rehabilitate physically or mentally challenged children.
- To make them independent as much as possible so that they can lead their life effectively, carry their ADL's (Activities of daily living) on their own.
- To trained children by improving their behavioral skills so that they can easily merge in to society.
- To develop skills so that they can easily get education at integrated or normal schools.
- To enhance creativity and imaginative skills in them so that they can excel in any professional sphere.
- To encourage communication skills so that they can easily socialize with in family or can become effective member of society.
- A world without Urja.
- At Urja, Our mission and values are to be the regional destination provider of rehabilitation to disabled children along with excellence in healthcare and education.